- 3.1: Introduction to resilience
- 3.2: Team building
- 3.3: Resilience assessment
- 3.4: Building capacity for resilience
- 3.5: 7 Factor resilience framework
- 3.6: Resilient workforce
- 3.7: Resilience and presenteeism
- 3.8: Resilience and nutrition
- 3.9: Leading for resilience
- 3.10: Resilience training
- 3.11: Resilience training workshops
- 3.12: Resilience Training - Train the Trainer Programme
- 10.1: Corporate nutrition
- 10.2: Nutrition for wellbeing
- 10.3: Specific nutrition packages
- 10.4: Nutrition for stress prevention
- 10.5: Nutrition for performance
- 10.6: Nutrition for schools
Wellbeing, performance and resilience
Our in house training programmes include:
- Resilience – raising awareness of approaches to building resilience
- Resilience, wellbeing and performance – approaches and techniques to building resilience
- Resilience, leadership and management – approaches and techniques to building corporate resilience
We provide services to meet the development needs of organisations, the workforce and individuals.
Public Resilience Seminars are available through our sister company - the Management Advisory Service.
We provide seminars for large audiences to raise awareness of resilience and what is involved in building the capacity for resilience.
Training and development
We provide workshops for up to 20 participants where approaches and techniques will be provided to build personal capacity for resilience
We provide learning sets facilitated by us where up to 8 people can learn and apply techniques in capacity building under more intensive circumstances.
We provide coaching to those requiring the benefits of a 1 to 1 session that focuses on an individual resilience factor.
We provide coaching for those anticipating a challenging event, as well as for those with an immediate crisis for which help is required immediately
We provide consultancy advice at Corporate level for those organisations seeking to build resilience capacity for the business or service.
We provide consultancy advice at Corporate level for those engaged in developing a Resilience Strategy with the purpose of assessing risks to the business combined with a strategy to build resilience to the risks.
Download details of our Wellbeing, performance and resilience training programme.
Download The Dimensions of Personal Resilience.
Call us on 01242 241882 or email us to discover how our resilience training programme can help your managers and workforce develop resilience against stress and other adverse events at work and at home.