- 3.1: Introduction to resilience
- 3.2: Team building
- 3.3: Resilience assessment
- 3.4: Building capacity for resilience
- 3.5: 7 Factor resilience framework
- 3.6: Resilient workforce
- 3.7: Resilience and presenteeism
- 3.8: Resilience and nutrition
- 3.9: Leading for resilience
- 3.10: Resilience training
- 3.11: Resilience training workshops
- 3.12: Resilience Training - Train the Trainer Programme
Leading for resilience
The one-day resilience training workshop that helps managers and their people bounce back!
'If an employee feels supported by their line manager, they will feel engaged with and committed to their organisation. This will in turn improve attendance, reduce staff turnover and ensure that employees are willing to 'go that extra mile''. Victoria Winkler, CIPD Learning Training and Development Adviser
At our resilience training workshop for managers, delegates will learn:
- How to create a healthy organisation
- How to sustain and improve productivity and performance in tough times
- How to communicate challenges effectively
- How to stimulate a positive response to change
- How to learn from great organisations
- How to express uplifting goals and values
- How to reduce the impact of adverse events
Who should attend?
Managers who want to improve motivation and morale; those leading organisations that face new challenges and wish to adopt proven fresh approaches that build a healthy organisation.
- 6 distinctive features of healthy organisations
- The personal resilience quotient (PRQ)
- The organisational resilience quotient (ORQ)
- Coping with time famine
- The 4 principles of personal effectiveness
- Aligning actions to values
- 10 antidotes to negativity
- The psychology of stress prevention
- Take-away toolkit
Resilience is about personal strength; it’s about how well we can absorb and ignore the knocks and experiences of everyday life at home and work and maintain the energy and determination to drive through ideas and actions in the face of challenges.
Resilience to stress is a feature of a healthy workforce, and is a key aspect of high performance and reduced sickness absence and staff turnover.
Download details of our Leading for Resilience Programme.
Call us on 01242 241882 or email us to discover how our resilience training programme can help your managers and workforce develop resilience against stress and other adverse events at work and at home.